Harmful Effects of Junk Food Essay
Junk food is an unhealthy diet that is high in calories from sugar or fat and low in dietary fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, or other important forms of nutrition.
- It affects our immune system and our body.
- It takes time for junk food to be digested by the body.
- Junk food is very harmful to children as it can cause unwanted fat.
- Most unhealthy foods taste good.
- Kids love hamburgers, pizzas, mugs, etc. Instead of eating proper food.
- The processing method used to make junk food makes it deficient in nutrients.
- Junk food is prepared in the open air on the street, so its use is extremely unhealthy.
- Consumption of junk food increases the rate of disease and it can cause high blood pressure, cancer and many heart-related diseases.