Skip to content
10 Lines on Save Trees
- Trees are the backbone of our planet.
- These are the valuable assets that keep our planet healthy.
- Trees play an important role in our existence
- They get carbon dioxide from the environment and provide us with fresh oxygen to breathe.
- Humans and herbivores rely heavily on trees. They are a source of food, fruits and vegetables,
- We get medicine, wood, lumber, rubber, fiber, rubber and many other things from trees,
- Trees fight against water pollution and prevent soil erosion.
- They prevent pollutants from entering water sources.
- The only way we can defend ourselves against global warming and environmental pollution is to protect and plant trees.
- Acting to save trees is not what we would actually do to save them but to protect our lives. Save the trees, save the lives!