Below I am going to write “10 Lines on Junk food in English” for students of class 1 to 5.
10 Lines on Junk food in English
- Junk food is very bad for health.
- Junk foods have very low or zero nutritional value.
- Junk food doesn’t help much in the growth of our minds and body.
- They are high in calories.
- Junk food generally consists of pre-cooked or pre-processed meals.
- Junk food can be cooked within minutes or also available and ready to eat format.
- Ice cream, french fries and burgers are very popular junk foods.
- We can eat junk food occasionally but the quantity should be moderate.
- We should cook healthy food in our house.
- It is very important to create awareness of the bad impact of junk foods on our health.